I offer effective and cost efficient for the treatment of depression. If you are ready or hoping for true change in your life, call us, we can help. Over 20 years of effective treatment.
• Depressed mood, feelings of sadness or emptiness.
• Feelings of helplessness and hopelessness.
• Loss of interest in daily activities
• Significant weight loss or weight gain in a short period of time.
• Sleeping too much or too little.
• Anger or irritability.
• Loss of energy.
• Feelings of worthlessness or guilt.
• Self-destructive or sabotaging behaviour.
• Difficulty Concentrating or making decisions.
• Suicidal ideation or intention • Somatic complaints including headaches, stomach aches or muscle aches.
If you answer yes to some or all of these symptoms, psychotherapy can help.
We offer a integrative approach to the treatment of depression that addresses the body, mind and spirit. Drawn from traditional psychological therapy and mind-body wellness programs, my approach will assist you to:
• Soothe your mind and shift negative thinking
• Learn Coping Mechanisms to deal with symptoms of depression
• Feel better physically
• Increase sleep and energy
• Make changes in your life to support a healthier way of being
• Learn communication skills to effectively deal with interpersonal conflict
• Address and understand the root causes of your depression
• Understand the triggers of your depression and solve present day issues that are contributing
• Identify and heal old wounds
• Help you move along the path towards freedom from pain and suffering, happiness and eventually bliss.
Attend weekly or biweekly sessions to address your depression. Most clients start to benefit immediately by having a plan of action and significant benefits are typically achieved within 6 to 12 sessions. Our approach is both educational and deeply introspective. As you unfold the history of your symptoms, we will help you to understand from a psychological perspective what is happening in your mind and body and what the path is towards freedom from pain. Our approach is straight-forward and goal-directed. We have a very clear understanding of the work needed to be done to move through a depressive experience and will guide you as quickly and efficiently as possible.
EMAIL US to request more information or a free 15 min consultation.